04 April, 2009

Blogger 3-column templates

In all of my searching for blogger-compatible blog templates, I've come across many websites, blog pages, and although they look very promising, these are still needing experimentation.

That would go through template change, and viewing in different browsers. Mind you, some display properly in one browser, but not in the other. So while you are already very happy with the new template, the whole structure collapses once again.

Anyway, I've found one good source of such 3-column templates, not to mention a whole lot of them, and for sure, you will surely find one of your liking. I downloaded a ton, but have to make a very wise decision of which one to use.

You can find the website here.

My other blogs are here and here.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment