16 July, 2019

The Return of the Come Back

16 July 2019

Just to send out a few notes...

So after more than a year of being away from blogging, -- no, not hibernation -- I am going to type down a few of the things that have helped me with my work, and saved me a lot of time.

There's the Outlook unable to access mail file thingy, then the registry edits to make the PC shut down (and start up>) faster, to the creation of system restore point every restart, which proved helpful to a point, then I thought, I restart every day, but I don't do installation every day, or I do multiple installs in a day, so I created my own version of the utility. It works, though still manual. So I target to create a small program for this if I can.

And many, many other things that due to not persistently putting then down to writing, I have forgotten over time, and so if the issues ever come back again, then I will need to type them all down.

For my own reference and use, of course, and if these would be of any help to anybody else, even just one person, then so much the better.

Short note for now. And I will be on the details in my next posts.

Thank you, and till then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I might want to value your work. It's an incredible stage got the chance to become familiar with a great deal. With your assistance. Keep it up.

    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete