21 May, 2024

My Xiaomi 11T Phone Unlocked!

So today past noon, 1.00 pm, after the 72 hours of required waiting time, my Xiaomi phone was unlocked!

There.

This proves that this Mi account registration method really works.

1. Register an account using 'US' as your region; 

2. Use an e-mail that is fresh (or new) > not used before; and

3. A new phone number for recovery

Then you wait for 30 days at least to be granted 'rights' to unlock bootloader.

Afterwhich you add your account in Settings... Mi Unlock status.

Then wait for 72 hours.

Then unlock bootloader.

All done for me now, and my Xiaomi 11T phone's bootloader is unlocked, and all data erased.

I shall now proceed to flashing custom ROMs.

Hope you also succeed in doing Xiaomi phone unlock of bootloader.

Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment