02 January, 2013

My Automated Change Request Web Apps

02-Jan-2013

The last weeks of December, 2012 was very encouraging. I stopped posting articles on my blogs somewhere in the middle of the year as I was too tied up with my small projects, and while many did not materialize due to resource issues, the very critical ones did come through.

And that was not without the many searches I did in the web, and the many articles I’ve come across with, and the very thorough filtering of what is needed, until finally - the fully operational, fully functional, working to the last letter of the specification – the intranet web apps was deployed.

And starting here, I will detail out the sections, and the web pages that I referenced for the parts and pieces required that made up the whole.

This is my project: Automated Change Request System.
Enhanced by Zemanta