07 April, 2010

Find Me A Domain

Image representing Google as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase
Make Easy Money with Google: Using the AdSense Advertising ProgramI got into blogging when a choir member introduced me his, and persuaded me to create and keep mine. "An alter-ego," he said. That was 2006. It's been a long time since, and I've gone through a lot of reading and writing, and many other sort of things that a blogger usually does (or is it only me?)

One of the things that I learned is that with blogging comes adsense, or in websites there are ads. These usually bring in some money, big or small, through what is called click-ads. I learned that in a few books, but specifically in Eric Giguere's Make Easy Money With Google, who happens to also have created a web site using the books initials, so that is www.memwg.com.

How To Make Money With Google Adsense By Adding Simple Text Ads On Your Website: Making Money With Google Adsense Made Simple And Easy - AudiobookAfter I finished reading the book, I subscribed, and I've been receiving posts and articles that help me get informed and updated on anything and everything (is it really everything? well, almost...) about blogging.

Now, Eric is celebrating his 5th year on Make Easy Money With Google, and he has some nifty things to offer. One of these is Find Me A Domain program. It helps most when you are thinking of creating  a new website, and you want to check which of these possible domain names are still available, and which are already taken.

Getting interested already?

Check it out here: Find Me A Domain.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment